CentralSquare Technologies | Product Management | Greensboro, NC
Plans, organizes, and controls an assigned product line from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives by performing the following duties.
- Participates in overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development, and coordination for new and emerging products.
- Coordinates technical product development, estimates of potential profits, and release to production.
- Manages day-to-day progress of product. Provides technical expertise and training to other departments in support of product development.
- Conducts marketing analysis to develop product definitions.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, development, marketing, support, and Professional services to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities. Develops and maintains a prioritized list of customer and market requirements for product.
- Coordinates and develops marketing, sales, engineering, and financial plans for product line.
- Provides financial and technical justification for product selection and definition.
- Prepares product development objectives and schedules for all phases of product development and introduction to market.
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends in company's industry.
- Produces competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors.
- Identifies partnering opportunities for complementary third-party products to broaden company's product line.
- Participates in key sales situations for the product.
- Maintains communications and contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, schedule, and sales information for product line.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field
- 3-5 years of experience performing in a Product Manager role for an enterprise software provider
- Experience working with Public Sector clients is preferred
- Experience/knowledge of Pragmatic Marketing Framework is preferred
- Travel: 25%