Business Development Representative
Trintech | Sales/Marketing | Addison, TX
An opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate B2B Sales professional to join our growing company in North America.
Supported by a well planned and executed integrated marketing campaigns, you will be ensuring the integrity of the database, supporting and collaborating with external telemarketing agencies, and nurturing/contacting warm leads and cold-calling to help progress lead generation for a defined region in North America. You’ll receive the training and personal development to enable you to hit the ground running and enjoy success right from the start.
The ideal applicant will have a variety of telemarketing, marketing content, and market analysis experience. Superb communication skills and a results-driven approach are also a must.
- Managing your territory and the account intelligence within it.
- Activities include cleaning and updating the database, as well as working with suppliers who do this
- Developing, improving, and managing telemarketing/lead nurturing processes
- Booking registrants for events, booking meetings for sales, qualifying opportunities
- Using digital marketing to reach prospects and customers
- Communicating with prospects via email/phone to confirm appointments
- Collaborating with and helping manage external Biz Dev resources when required
- Helping with organisation and onsite management of events when needed
- Weekly reporting on pipelines and KPIs
- Role reports directly to Director of Marketing, NA
- Educated to University degree (Bachelor level) or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of /experience in marketing, ideally with telemarketing and event experience.
- Skilled experience with Microsoft Office suite, social networks. CRM and marketing automation tools a plus.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing individual who is able to utilise all marketing channels to communicate with prospects, partners, and customers.
- Creative with a focus on driving results and managing projects to completion.
- Ability to work with enthusiasm in a challenging and fast paced environment, with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Second language such as Spanish is a plus.