Product Management Intern
PowerSchool | Product Management | Folsom, CA
The Product Management intern will become involved in product strategy, management and development to help spearhead our transition to the product management / roadmap software, Aha!.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Collect and organize in the Aha! tool key artifacts that support the PowerSchool roadmap and the strategy, investment and plan for each product. Work includes:
- Maintain existing competitor research in the Aha! Templates.
- Facilitate review and sign off on a standard set of personas and transfer to the Aha Template.
- Work with individual product managers to help them organize key artifacts like business cases, market research, interview notes and analysis, and survey analysis.
- Help communicate Aha! competitor and persona data organization structure and techniques to others on the Product Management team.
- Conduct additional competitor research to fill gaps in current research set and to add new competitors. Synthesize research and capture in Aha! template.
- Monitor data integrity by eliminating duplicate information or records.
- Review competitive intelligence entries and add to appropriate archive as new records enter our system through Salesforce competitive intelligence entries from Sales.
- Submit requests for information and archive information and evaluation documents received. Perform analysis on archived information and evaluation documents.
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Associate Degree; Bachelor’s degree, in progress, preferred
- Ability to multi-task and navigate quickly between applications (i.e. Salesforce to Aha! Salesforce to web browser)
- Experience with MS Office
- Strong attention to detail required
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive information a must!
- Aha! or SalesForce.com experience a plus
- K-12 education software or software product management or development experience a plus