Product Marketing Support
Allocate Software | Sales/Marketing | Richmond, England
Are you a graduate, early in your marketing career or looking for a change of career into product marketing? We are looking for a talented person who can apply their analytical and creative mind to help ensure our products are presented to the market in the most effective and compelling way; delivering benefits to customers and results for our business. You will join our newly formed product marketing team supporting the senior product marketing manager and product marketing managers to ensure successful go to market of our products across all markets and territories.
The successful candidate will be aligned to a product marketing manager and will work across our workforce solutions that include both established world-class software and new innovative products. Supporting the go to market activity providing the glue between product, marketing and sales.
You will support product launches and use your communication skills to help articulate and evidence our value propositions.
You will collect and present competitive insight and will work with the wider team to help them devise response strategies.
You will use data and analysis to evidence.
Working hand in hand with marketing campaign teams to execute innovative programs that drive demand; as well as sales enablement teams to ensure that sales team are supported and briefed with the right information to ensure success.
- Market intelligence—support the evidence and presentation of buyers needs, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—become an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and campaign marketing teams to support the process of developing product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Support go-to-market plans for the products working closely with campaign marketing teams
- Use data to assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Help develop communications and messages for product releases of existing products
- Input research and writing into blogs and thought leadership
- Track ROI and effectiveness of marketing activity in relation to products
- Help develop go-to-market strategies and toolkits, including internal launch and commas for use by local teams (standard messages, presentations, ROI and business cases)
- Support Sales enablement – ensuing the value proposition of the products is effectively shared with sales enablement and the sales team; helping develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Demand generation – support the development of marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Graduate with a business or marketing discipline or a minimum of a years marketing or product marketing experience
- Confident public speaker and a solid writer.
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable in customer facing role
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.