Associate Technical Account Manager
PowerSchool | Support | Burlington, Ontario
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Evaluate, diagnose and correct complex operational issues using internal ticketing, system logs and/or third party utilities under tight deadlines with limited data and minimal assistance
• Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance customers experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
• Recognize related incidents and cause/effect incident relationships to derive, prioritize and implement problem resolution steps
• Manage the overall incident lifecycle to completion
• Create and analyze reports from varied sources for presentation to internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical experience Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success
• Create and utilize appropriate communications plans to impart technical information to technical and nontechnical customer personnel as well as other members of PowerSchool • Document incident and timeline for compliance with service level agreements (SLAs)
• All other duties as assigned
• Constant indoor collaborative work environment in close contact with co-workers
• Frequent social interactions and interruptions
• Frequent work under time restraints
• Rare travel
• Occasionally carrying items weighing under 10 lbs.
• Rarely carrying items weighing between 11-20 lbs.
• Occasionally reaching over shoulder, overhead and reaching outward
• Occasionally bending
• Frequently walking normal surfaces
• Constant sitting
• Constant use of keyboard, fine dexterity, grasping, holding
• Constant repetitive motion – hands