Granicus | Professional Services | St. Paul, DC
Technical Trainers split their time between managing online and in-person training projects for new and existing clients and supporting implementation project managers (PM’s) on client engagements. Trainers work with a variety of public sector clients to ensure they are maximizing their use of Granicus products. Expert product knowledge, superior presentation skills, adaptability, attention to detail, and enthusiasm for client success are cornerstones for this role. Candidates should bring a consultative approach and a "whatever it takes" attitude to ensure client success.
What You'll Do:
- Manage multiple Granicus engagements on schedule and with high quality from scheduling to completion
- Manage and maintain calendar of training engagements including status, issues and opportunities for assigned trainings
- Support Project Managers on new client engagements supporting broader client goals
- Advocate and evangelize "best practices" to ensure long term success and value for Granicus clients
- Ensure trainings meet client specific missions and solve core challenges
- Facilitate in-person and online trainings and various "working sessions" for client administrators
- Manage system-wide projects in partnership with Product Development
- Travel 50% nationwide
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about public sector success
- You possess keen attention to detail and accuracy – in thinking and execution
- You are excited for managing multiple simultaneous engagements in a fast-paced environment
- You are adaptable and an adept problem solver
- You demonstrate excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal
- You are familiar with any combination of responsive web design, accessibility, social media, Content Management systems, Analytics platforms, and Online training facilitation
- You achieved a BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
Responsible for Granicus information security by appropriately preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of Granicus information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.