Change Management Lead
Aptean | Business Operations | Alpharetta, GA
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 2,500 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Aptean is seeking a Change Management Lead to lead company wide internal communications and change. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, the Change Management Specialist ensures effective collaboration, communication, and engagement among Aptean employees. Driving change for organizational cadence, M&A Integrations, special projects and internal systems implementations,
, the Change Management Specialist serves as the subject matter expert for all things Aptean.
- Evaluate company culture, performance, and readiness for impending changes
- Lead and contribute to process improvements and strategic initiatives including employee engagement, acquisition integrations, internal communications, philanthropic commitments, etc.
- Facilitate wide-ranging change and workforce transition plans, providing executive support as needed
- Research systems and develop implementation plans, communicating changes to new and existing employees
- Hone interpersonal skills, establishing effective communication with multiple levels of personnel
- Plan and execute training and implementation to support organizational transitions
- Perform industry research, reporting findings to executives, driving organizational changes
- Interface with vendors, customers, and employees building partnerships beneficial to strategic initiatives
- Partner with multiple departments to design and implement effective change strategies
At least 8-10 years of direct change management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience, preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Advanced technical aptitude
- A solid understanding of organizational change management processes.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of internal audiences.
- Ability to influence others in moving towards a common organizational vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience with creating internal communications.
- Experience with leading change for organizations that had multiple merger or acquisition integrations a plus.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.