Trintech | Sales/Marketing | London, England
Trintech are looking for a dedicated Marketing Executive to join their vibrant, fun and passionate team. The suitable candidate will own, create and deliver the marketing plan across the UKI region, uncovering leads and building pipeline to support the company’s sales growth objectives. The role is based in London and reports to the EMEA VP Marketing, whilst also working closely with the other country marketing representatives, as well as the wider global marketing team.
Our ideal candidate will be able to work across functions and levels of seniority, and be enthusiastic, committed and passionate about delivering success.
- Create and deliver the local marketing plan to the UKI market to enable regional sales growth
- Manage local campaigns within marketing and sales automation tools (Marketo and Salesforce)
- Run local webinars including sending invites, managing speakers before, during and after, managing intro and poll questions, communicating response
- Support for sales breakfast/lunch meetings
- Support for the EMEA Customer Conference
- Management of local social updates and blog posts
- Be part of a close-knit team who are passionate about delivering success
- Strong Communication skills with customers, suppliers and within Trintech across all levels
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm and the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Good organisation skills and great attention to detail
- A drive to be successful with a focus on achieving targets and goals
- Educated to University degree (Bachelor level) or experience working in a related industry and role