VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Product Support Associate (12-8 pm shift)
Lone Wolf Technologies | Support | Cambridge, Ontario
Skills & Requirements
- Supporting clients via email, chat and telephone on our proprietary accounting products
- Troubleshooting and testing to diagnose and resolve client requests
- Log details of all support sessions and client challenges in our ticketing system
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Confer with customers to identify problems, replicate them, and troubleshoot for root cause.
- Evaluate failures, bugs, systemic problems, and hardware and report on necessary steps.
- Consider site-specific information like hardware, operating system, and user requirements to appropriately resolve problems.
- Rely on your superior interpersonal skills and product knowledge to diagnose, test, and resolve client software challenges
- Efficiently answer client questions, displaying your command of the English language and superb email and telephone etiquette
- Exposure to Accounting practices is required (coursework, bookkeeping, etc)
- 0-2 years’ experience in Customer Support is preferred but not required
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar ticketing system preferred
- Post graduate education is preferred but not required
- Your excellent communication skills help you forge meaningful client relationships
- You consider yourself a helpful problem-solver, capable of identifying and troubleshooting challenges quickly
- Your ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment helps you thrive as a member of a dynamic team
- Your detail-oriented nature helps you identify opportunities to improve processes
- Your professional demeanor and technical knowledge have made you a resource for your customers and colleagues in the past
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Internet Explorer, Word)