Enterprise Sales Director -Durable Vertical
Numerator | Sales | Chicago, IL
Numerator is looking for a top performing sales professional to join us. Over the last five years, by leveraging the rise in smartphones and putting user experience first we have successfully built the largest purchase panel in the world. Our data pipeline processes over 300k receipts per day, including purchases from both brick & mortar and online.
When we say “Strength in Numbers” we aren’t just talking about our market intelligence, we’re talking about our global team that works with clients to surface new opportunities, illuminate next steps and make it easy to act. Numerator uniquely connects omnichannel purchase data (via the InfoScout OmniPanel™) with comprehensive path data to reveal how share of attention turns into share of market.
This role will be in charge of building out new relationships in a variety of markets and spaces. Additionally, you will manage and maintain relationships with clients as you expand sales throughout your region. We're looking for a true sales hunter with knowledge and experience in the Market Research industry. As an Enterprise Sales Director focused on our Consumer Electronics & Durable Goods vertical, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most iconic manufacturers and retailers to help bring to life their advertising, marketing, pricing, and consumer insights strategies through Numerator's rich portfolio of solutions and insights.
Ideal candidate will be in Chicago market and work from our West loop, Willis Tower office location with travel for business purposes. Willing to consider strong candidates in other markets to work remote with travel. 25-30 % travel required.
- Hunter with enterprise SaaS software sales experience, with particular emphasis on building new relationships and opening new accounts and growing existing accounts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred) with 5+ years relevant experience
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner, including consecutively exceeding past sales quotas
- Deep understanding of multiple facets of retailer, agency and consumer products with prior experience selling into marketing, shopper or consumer insights
- Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries is highly valued (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, NPD, Dunnhumby)
- Deep understanding of the sales process with the ability to engage senior level executives in strategic meetings to ensure top down alignment regarding strategy and objectives
- Understanding of the Consumer Electronics landscape a plus
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Understanding of household panel data (NPD, Nielsen and/or IRI) is a plus
- Microsoft Office expertise (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com and its use for updating accounts, opportunities, and deal stages
- Ability to travel up to 30% for business purposes
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.