Associate Lead Generation Rep
Omnitracs | OT MEX - Sales & Marketing Svcs. | Mexico City, Mexico City
Associate Lead Generation Rep
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Duties include inbound and/or outbound telesales activities for inbound and outbound leads. Generation of demand and brand marketing support
· Support in the return to the company through activities of attention, prospecting, increase of portfolio of prospects and campaigns
· Works to achieve monthly sales-qualified lead goals driving interest in Omnitracs products.
· Learns and utilizes organized lead processes, maintaining data-quality standards at the highest level.
· Serves as the initial point of contact for Omnitracs Mexico’s Sales & Marketing and represents our professional & client serving reputation.
· Becomes knowledgeable of company's products and target industries to facilitate sales efforts.
· Rate potential customers of marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
· Present our company to potential clients
· Identify the client's needs and suggest appropriate solutions / products / services
· Provides information in order to educate and inform new opportunities about Omnitracs products and services.
· Utilizes CRM database (Salesforce.com) to track activities, update data and competitive information.
· Uses time efficiently in order to meet personal goals and work collaboratively with other members of the team.
· Develop proficiency using personal computer and other common office equipment and software.
· Adhere to company policies and procedures and departmental best practices.
· Present a professional image at all times both internally and externally.
· Perform other duties as assigned to support the Marketing team.
Skills & Requirements
· EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from Administration, Commercial Relations, Marketing, Industrial Engineer or related majors or equivalent work experience.
· EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years of experience selling, via phone, software products or services to customer accounts.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Salesforce, insidesales.com & other telesales software Knowledge desirable.
- Familiarity with selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software or high value services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including professional telephone demeanor.
- Competent computer utilization skills including importance of maintaining accurate information in a database. Familiarity with Salesforce CRM application a plus.
- Possesses confidence, professionalism, motivation and eagerness to succeed.
- Comfortable engaging in conversations with business leaders and management.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with discipline & creativity.
- Knowledge of the transportation industry a plus.
· Analysis skills
· Focus on results
· Teamwork & under pressure
· Frustration tolerance
· Commitment and stability
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.