Allocate Software | Product Development | Melbourne, Victoria
Allocate Software Pty Limited is the Australian subsidiary of Allocate Software Limited., (www.allocatesoftware.com) the UK headquartered, listed company with Australian offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide.
Allocate Software is the leading workforce optimisation software applications provider for global organisations with large, multi-skilled workforces. With over 18 years’ experience, we ensure customers can match operational demands with workforce supply. Continually developing workforce planning software for other industries, we specialise in resource scheduling solutions for healthcare, defence, maritime, offshore engineering and cruise and ferry sectors.
This position requires a highly motivated and skilled individual to participate in QA the Health Suite for Australia, based in our Melbourne Office.
The incumbent will be responsible for participating within the Scrum Team to successfully deliver functionality each sprint.
The incumbent will be responsible for the analysis of the project documentation to identify the most relevant and effective testing of the product, strong analytical skill, domain and product knowledge with effective planning.
In addition, the Software Test Engineer will deliver technical documentation on new and existing product features.
The Key Skills required for this role are:
- You will have demonstrable experience of Software Testing with a strong understanding of the tools, techniques and process involved;
- Experience of testing web-delivered software applications
- Strong Problem Solving Skills.
- Passion for software quality and for advancing testing as an engineering discipline.
- Ability to work and participate in a Scrum environment with open and collaborative style of communications.
- Technical Writing and Documentation.
- Liaise with Product Owners and Developers to ensure defects are prioritised appropriately
Highly Regarded Skills
- Previous experience in rostering systems advantageous
- Scrum (Agile)
- Knowledge of VSTS and Test Manager for test case writing and execution.
- Energetic Self starter;
- Detail orientated;
- Able to work with minimal supervision;
- Deadline focused.
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related discipline.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate Software Testing a bonus.