Customer Success Analyst
Ping Identity | Client Delivery (6400) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a Customer Success Analyst, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations to support the Renewals and Customer Success teams, working cross-functionally to improve processes and data quality, and producing regular reporting packages and ad-hoc analyses to support the business. More specifically, you would be responsible for managing the Customer Health Score, tracking compensation targets for the team, and administering the Gainsight platform to ensure maximum customer retention and allow for scale in the Customer Success team. In summary, your job is to ensure that we are aligned to deliver value to our customers.
- Use our CRM tools (Salesforce/Gainsight) to monitor customer health and identify areas of risk
- Own our Gainsight instance, drafting rules and building reports and email campaigns to support team initiatives
- Develop reports and conduct analyses to monitor renewals performance, team resourcing, and customer health and engagement to provide business insights to team leadership
- Aid in the development of a new Renewals process and forecasting methodology to better align to Sales
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting packages for leadership and Finance
- Build reporting and process documentation for ad hoc projects such as annual team capacity planning, churn deep-dives, etc.
- Lead strategic cross-functional projects or act as a delegate to other projects where we are stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience in a business operations role
- Experience conducting end-to-end data analysis, producing business insights and preparing executive-ready output
- Experience managing change across internal stakeholder groups
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and data analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively
- Able to work independently on projects and stay on timelines
- Proficiency with building and delivering presentations to internal stakeholder groups
- Experience with a CRM system like Salesforce.com
- Experience administering Gainsight
- Familiarity with Ping Identity solutions or Identity and Access Management
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business Administration or equivalent experience