Technical Support Engineer
Xactly Corporation | Customer Support | Bengaluru,
Job Title: Technical Integration Analyst (aka Technical Support Engineer)
Location: Bangalore, India
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Level 2
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Technical Integration Analyst in Xactly's India office, you will be responsible for providing excellent integration support for high profile customers. We are seeking an energetic, driven, and articulate team player who is passionate about technology, learning, and helping others. We’re all about making things easier, better, and more efficient. Our goal is to build the best Customer Support department on the planet, and you will help us do that!
Xactly’s Support team is growing rapidly and we need someone who can work the product Incent, Xactly Connect and Pervasive ETL. Covering offices in San Jose, Denver, Bangalore, Uk and Toronto, we have customers globally and all resource are encouraged to operate independently with the highly level of accountability, but also have the ability to be a team player and work with multiple teams.
THE SKILL SET (Responsibilities)
- Casework providing excellent application support for all Xactly products, specialized in ETL
- Understand, replicate, validate, and resolve customer service requests from customers and partners
- Document and track case history, case status and solutions
- Communicate with customers regularly via phone, emails and online support tools about case status and solutions
- Support testing of new product releases and patches
- Submit escalations to the next level of support, operations or Engineering
- Effectively communicate and document design, reliability, and maintenance problems to Engineering, Product Management, Technical Operations or Professional Services via formal escalation process • Contribute solutions to the Xactly Knowledge Base and other publications
- Provide planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
- Analyze the practices of implementation and support cases to identify product usage patterns and provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering
- Analyze data interfaces and set integration strategy by system type
- Configure integrations using best of breed integration tools
- Develop, unit test and system test solutions in support of customers user acceptance testing
- Work with assigned Xactly PS Consultants to manage end-to-end solution delivery and customer expectations
- B.A./B.S in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or Information Systems
- Experience working with integrations/ETL, with at least two years of data integration experience
- Experience using/supporting ETL tools like Informatica, Pervasive, Cast Iron etc.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Ability to present solutions to both technical and non-technical people
- Experience with consulting/systems implementation
- Prior experience in a technical role for enterprise application implementation projects (e.g., ICM, ERP, CRM, HRMS) a plus!
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- ●Attend New Hire Training
- ●Learn the Support Process and Salesforce ticketing tool
- ●Gain exposure to Xactly’s product suite.
- ●Learn about Xactly’s support tool.
- ●Get to know your team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- ●Attend Incent product training session online and offline
- ●Knowledge transfer on ETL Tool used by Xactly.
- ●Attend Xactly Connect Training.
- ●Pervasive and Xactly Connect Code reviews and learn different tools likeRazor sql, Jira & confluences
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- ●Ensure the best support practices are being used in resolving customer cases assigned.
- ●Ensure to automate support process where ever possible.
- ●Participate and contribute in maintenance and new product release and should be able to work individually on any tasks.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- ●Partner and work cross functionally with other dev teams and the QE team
- ●Take full ownership of customer cases and delegate best customer support
- ●Continuously think about and work on process improvements for an always high-quality product
BENEFITS & PERKS
- ●Paid Time Off (PTO)
- ●Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- ●Tuition Reimbursement
- ●XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- ●Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks
- ●Free Parking and Subsidized Bus Pass (a go-green initiative!)
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.