Applause | Administration | Framingham, MA
Applause is looking for a full-time Salesforce.com Administrator to join our Business Applications team. Your role will be to help maintain, administer, and optimize our sales processes by partnering with the Sales Operations and Sales Enablement teams to transform their challenges into systems-driven solutions. This position is based in our Framingham HQ office and reports to the Director of Business Applications.
- Act as our in-house CPQ (SteelBrick) expert and lead CPQ initiatives
- Work closely with the Sales Operations and Sales Enablement teams to identify, analyze, implement, and support sales solutions
- Assist with data management, governance, and reporting requirements
- Create and maintain all CPQ customer-facing document output, delivered through SpringCM and DocuSign
- 3+ years of experience working in a Salesforce.com system administrator role
- Previous experience working within the quote to cash business model, preferably with Salesforce CPQ
- Proven experience with renewals, product bundles, and pricing rules
- Ability to manage stakeholders across different time zones with different needs and competing priorities
- Proven experience with salesforce data management and cleansing tools (Data Loader, Demand Tools, Excel plugins, etc)
- Ability to manage and cleanse Salesforce data using various data management tools
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, progressive environment
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company’s testing, feedback, and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive top line revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 450,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, FOX, Nike, BMW, PayPal, and Slack – rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers. Learn more at www.applause.com