EagleView | Finance and Accounting | Bengaluru, Karnataka
We are looking for an Entry-Level Accountant with strong accounting skills to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work both independently and with the broader team. The Entry-Level Project Accountant will need to be motivated, flexible and able to shift gears when priorities and workloads change.
- Accounting of Vendor Invoices and Employee Expense Claim
- Bank payment set up and BRS
- Fixed Asset accounting and Depreciation
- General Ledger Accounting including Accruals and prepayments.
- Withholding Tax (TDS) deduction and filing of return
- GST reconciliation and Returns
- Preparation of Balance sheet Schedule
- Review of P& L and provide explanation for any variance from the forecast
- Assist in statutory compliance matters
- Assist in preparing information for the year-end audit
- Provide assistance and support to all functions of the finance department
- Other duties as assigned
- Chartered Accountant or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Technology expertise (i.e. advanced MS Excel, ERP experience, database, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills to promote cross-functional collaboration
- Understanding of general ledger activities
- Innovative – ability to identify process improvements and efficiencies and prepare recommendations to enhance
- Advanced skills in MS Office, especially Excel and Word
- Experience with NetSuite
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.