EagleView | Finance and Accounting | Bengaluru, Karnataka
We are looking for an Experienced Accountant with strong accounting skills to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work both independently and with the broader team. The Entry-Level Project Accountant will need to be motivated, flexible and able to shift gears when priorities and workloads change.
- Review of Vendor Invoices, BRS and Employee Expense Claim
- Fixed Asset accounting and Depreciation
- General Ledger Accounting including Accruals, Prepayments and Intercompany.
- Preparation of Withholding Tax (TDS) return
- Preparation of GST reconciliation and Returns
- Preparation of Balance sheet Schedule
- Review of P& L and provide explanation for any variance from the forecast
- Assist in statutory compliance matters
- Preparation of Financial Statements and their Schedules.
- Cash forecast
- Provide assistance and support to all functions of the finance department
- Other duties as assigned
- Chartered Accountant 1 – 3 years of work experience or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 5 – 7 years of equivalent work experience
- Technology expertise (i.e. advanced MS Excel, ERP experience, database, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills to promote cross-functional collaboration
- Understanding of general ledger activities
- Innovative – ability to identify process improvements and efficiencies and prepare recommendations to enhance
- Advanced skills in MS Office, especially Excel and Word
- Experience with NetSuite will be a added advantage
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.