CentralSquare Technologies | General & Administrative | Greensboro, NC
CentralSquare is seeking an Information Security Analyst to join our Cyber Security, Risk & Compliance team. This unique and challenging position will work closely with our internal IT and Cloud IT teams to ensure baseline security controls are in-place, audited and maintained. This position also directly supports our CJIS security program.
Cloud Security Responsibilities
- Work closely Cloud administrators to validate secure configuration standards are applied to all cloud systems.
- Identify and assist with deployment of security controls required to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of CentralSquare Cloud assets and infrastructure.
- Assist with Cloud vulnerability scans to ensure systems have the required security controls in place.
- Assist with the validation of development environments to limit drift from current production environment security standards.
General Information Security Responsibilities
- Work closely with Information Services to mitigate critical threats to the organization.
- Work closely with Information Services to identify and resolve system vulnerabilities.
- Implement security technologies to protect CentralSquare assets.
- Troubleshoot and resolve service desk cases related to information security issues.
- Perform third party vendor security reviews as needed.
- Work with System Admins to create hardened system images.
Sensitive Program Support
- Manage Active Directory users, groups and permission associated with access to Sensitive program files and folders.
- Work closely with the CentralSquare Compliance department to ensure users, groups and permission are established, monitored and audited on a regular basis.
Desired Skills & Education
- Understanding of security controls as they relate to IaaS, PaaS, SaaS cloud models.
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools (i.e. Nessus, Nexpose, Qualysis. Etc.)
- Knowledge of Security control frameworks such as NIST CSF, ISO 27002, OWASP.
- Knowledge of common application attacks and mitigation strategies.
- Basic understanding of security standards such as PCI, HIPAA, and CJIS.
- Bachelors in a related field w/ 1 or more years of experience in a cybersecurity role, or
- 5 or more years of experience in cybersecurity or Information Technology.
- Self-motivated and well organized. Must be able to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience working with local government agencies a plus.