VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Member Technical Staff
TIBCO | 67100 iProcess R&D | Hyderabad,
Skills & Requirements
TIBCO iProcess is a complete suite of products for Business Process Modelling and Execution.
- To work as part of the iProcess Engineering team in the development of new features, investigation of customer support problems and the delivery of releases from minor hot fixes to full feature releases.
- Get involved in the design of new features working with the Senior Engineers in producing those designs.
- Help in the investigation and implementation of solutions to customer reported problems, suggesting suitably appropriate workarounds for production problems or providing emergency hot fixes if a workaround is not possible.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by following good practices and habits and suggesting improvements when and where appropriate.
- Work effectively with other teams within the development life cycle, e.g. QA, Support and Technical Publications to provide the necessary documentation, detail and support to ensure they can effectively do their jobs..
- Communicate progress, problems and potential risks upwards in the management chain reporting directly to the local Engineering Manager.
- The Engineering team will have sole responsibility for all the engineering aspects of the iProcess product suite, from design, implementation, delivery and support.
- The iProcess Suite is a set of applications and services written primarily in C/C++, with some components in Java and JSP. It runs on multiple platforms Windows, AIX, HP UX, Linux and Solaris and supports Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL server.
- To provide 3rd line support to TIBCO's iProcess customers, via the TIBCO Technical Support Group including:-
- Investigating possible defects reported by customers.
- Reviewing customer supplied log files to determine correct behavior or identify workaround or fixes for problems.
- Confirming presence of defect found by customer.
- Deliver Hot Fixes for customer reported problems if considered serious enough to warrant a fix.
- Work on the delivery of regular Service Releases to provide customers with updated and stable versions of products
- Work on new releases to deliver new features, enhancements, fixes and performance improvements to the iProcess product suite.
- Work with the local QA team to ensure a high quality of product for all deliverables
- Work with local Technical Writers to aid in the production of high quality documentation.