Roaming Analyst – Rating AND Billing
Tomia | Operations | Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Roaming Analyst - Rating and Billing – Luxembourg
Please visit our Linkedin page for more information about TOMIA https://www.linkedin.com/company/tomiaglobal/
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, Tomia serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
We are looking for a Roaming Analyst – Rating and Billing expert to work in Luxembourg Office. The role involves working on Rating and Repricing Tariffs creation and maintenance, support the Data Clearing processes on the charging and rating of Mobile calls exchanged as per existing GSMA standards.
You will work close with other backend Teams from different Company locations, with the Development and the Customer Support teams and in certain cases with the customers. The candidate must be able to adapt the communication based on the actual interface, between detailed and technical language and business language.
Precision and details-oriented approach are a must. Ideally, candidates will have background and experience within the Telecom marketplace, specifically Clearing House related experience. Nevertheless, willingness and ability to learn and understand new technologies and business modules is a key.
- Implement Data Clearing (DC), Rating and Repricing solutions for supporting the Retail and Wholesale business of Mobile Operators with our products within the timeframe and with a high level of quality according to Customer Requirements and Expectation
- Maintain and implement change requests from customers in accordance with agreed timeframes and Customer expectations
- Support on 3rd level issues and be the interface towards product management as well as development, investigate and analyze system generated alerts and alarms from our cloud system environment, escalate accordingly
- Assist and guide data clearing support teams on TAP/RAP processing as well as roaming billing rejections, support on TAP Creation
- User Acceptance testing (UAT) in terms of new features, bug fixes and further improvements to our Data- and Financial Clearing Services on our platforms
- Constantly improve on internal tools and procedures
- Answer technical customer inquiries as a product expert and guide them to the right solutions
Skills, Ability, and Experience:
- Experience of Pre-Sales in the Telecom and mobile markets – an advantage
- Relevant experience of Clearing House business – an advantage.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills to both small and large audiences
- Good listening skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure
- Self-motivated to deliver a quality service both internally and externally
- Adaptable to work independently or part of a team
- Commercially minded
- Ability to build relationships with customers and prospects
- Ability to analyze and understand customers’ requirements and key drivers
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to prospects of varying seniority and expertise
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient propositions
- Ability to build relationships with other teams within the organization i.e. R&D, Product Management, Sales etc
- Willingness to travel
- Deliver on ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Additional Languages: French, Spanish – a strong advantage
- Self driven, Ability to communicate effectively with results driven attitude
- University degree in any discipline (preferably engineering, computer sciences/ IT/ telecommunications)
- 1-2 years of experience in telecommunication Industry. Experience in Roaming, customer communication and project management are advantages
- Fluent English– written and spoken, any additional language will be an asset
- Excellent skills in SQL, Oracle and LINUX mandatory
- Proficiency with MS Windows, Words, Excel, Outlook.
- Be a team player and self-motivated
- Ability to meet project deliverable on short notice
- Ability to work well within a team structure
- Be detail oriented, flexible, dependable, and adoptable to changes
- Ability to cope with a highly demanding environment
- Have high standard of business ethics
- Ability to work independently within a multi-cultural environment
- Understands importance of data integrity
- Stress resistant
- Presentation Skills