Director, E-commerce Product Management
EagleView | Product Strategy | Bengaluru, Karnataka
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
EagleView is hiring a Director of E-commerce Product Management to lead our E-commerce platform. In this role, you will be responsible for driving our long term vision for E-commerce, digital rights management, payment system and business intelligence services.
- Lead a team responsible for the business and functional requirements, prioritization and end to end performance of EagleView’s E-commerce platform.
- Drive the product vision for our digital rights management and enablement services which will gate the connection between our imagery and attribute content platform, with functionality across our applications and customer integrations.
- In partnership with our business systems team, build a business intelligence platform that mines key information from our platform into a self-service ecosystem that informs business decisions.
- In partnership with our enterprise solution and platform teams, builds a subscription payment service that is deeply connected with our digital rights management system.
- Drives the vision for our next generation order management system.
- Ensure prioritization and scope maximize performance against business objectives and operational efficiency.
- Partner with our engineering team on trade-offs between scope, schedule and resources.
- Work closely with engineering and operations teams to deliver platform services and systems with a bias towards touchless solutions.
- Align with key cross-company initiatives and cross-functional goals.
- Ensure requirements follow our information security policies to protect personally identifiable information and EagleView assets.
- Ensure requirements include performance, scalability and automation targets.
- Communicate with confidence and demonstrate strategic and technical mastery of E-commerce when interacting with executives, peers, team members, customers, and partners.
- Recruit top talent and develop our next generation of leaders.
- Inspire teams to deliver in a repeatable, predictable manner, in a fast-paced, distributed environment.
- Collaborate across other product and engineering teams to ensure alignment of priorities.
- Actively engage key stakeholders to drive alignment on business requirements.
- Complete projects and tasks on time, on target, and on budget.
- Report regularly on performance against business metrics and objectives
- Curious – desires to learn every day.
- Critical Thinker – looks beyond the obvious.
- Communicator – shares thoughts, candidly and respectfully.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference.
- Ready to challenge the status-quo, and drive innovative ideas.
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a keen understanding of how numbers will affect outcomes over both the short and long term.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Executes quickly and gets things done on time.
- Agile and adaptable. Thrives on change.
- Quick study, self-learner. Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) or master's in business systems, computer science, information technology; or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years’ previous experience as a product manager, program manager, in a related field.
- Familiarity with business intelligence systems and enterprise data warehouses.
- Experience with transactional systems, subscription pricing and payment systems.
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce.
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, product life-cycle, and software development best practices.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and standard product requirement planning tools (JIRA, Aha!, Confluence or similar).
- Comfortable working with multiple, cross functional teams, in-house and remote, domestically and international.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with engineering team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.