Associate P&C Business Partner
MINDBODY | People & Culture
Support assigned business units by promoting, communicating and implementing human resources strategies and initiatives. Participates in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, workforce planning, organizational change). Assist senior management in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives. Build and maintain influential relationships by being a strategic partner with management and a team member advocate. Provide guidance on employment law, coordinate performance management, and resolve employee relations issues. Provide guidance to people managers and team members on human resources policies and procedures. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, employment law, presentation, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving.
The Associate People & Culture (P&C) Business Partner will provide support to the People & Culture Business Partner team which will impact various MINDBODY departments. This position will be involved in communicating and supporting the implementation of P&C projects and initiatives to meet business needs. Ability to build strong relationships, provide excellent customer service, and respond to team members across the organization as needed. Support of the P&C Business Partner team by maintaining People & Culture programs including but not limited to: team member engagement, team member transitions, performance management, policy interpretation and implementation, and team member relations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support P&C Business Partner team to provide guidance to various departments/managers/teams across the company
- Engage with team members for employee relations issues; escalate to Business Partners as needed
- Work with P&C Business Partners to implement P&C programs that drive employee engagement and connect our core values to company operational objectives
- Support P&C Business Partner team with various projects and initiatives; often being the single point of contact/project coordinator for these areas.Receive direction from manager on how to prioritize requests.
- Maintain awareness of team member and manager activities for employment law compliance at federal, state, and local levels; escalate to Business Partner as needed
- Assists with coordinating and conducting exit process of team members, ensuring departments and departing team members have a consistent, quality exit experience
- Support business projects as outlined by P&C Business Partners; projects may include team or department restructuring, promotions, addressing performance, retention, engagement, etc.
- Create reports, graphs and presentations using analytical tools to interpret and translate data to assist Business Partner team
- Manage employer side of immigration process for employee visas as determined by business partners and managers
- Respond to manager and team member inquires and requests regarding defined HR procedures
- Strong knowledge and ability to communicate details of P&C policies and procedures
- Focus on quality and process improvement to continue building a customer focused experience for team members and leaders
- Ensure consistency in process and policy adherence
- Understand general business initiatives, priorities and objectives.Ability to continuously evolve and grow with the business
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree required.Prefer Business or HR Management
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience or advanced degree in lieu of experience
- Experience with HR Technologies – HRIS & recruiting tools such as ADP, HireBridge and DocuSign.
- Experience working with US based companies with US and International locations preferred
- Success working in a fast-paced environment; experience working at a growing technology company is a plus
- Working knowledge of federal, state and applicable local laws and regulations required
- Experience working with immigration processes and procedures is a plus
- Experience working with performance management practices, policies and procedures
- Analytical skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong sense of accountability, ownership in work performed
- Self-managing, results-oriented, and capable of managing multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to practice professional discretion; recognize and assess potential challenges in situations
- Based on business needs, occasional travel to other MINDBODY locations may be required
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard
- This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet