MINDBODY | People & Culture | San Luis Obispo, CA
The People & Culture (P&C) Generalist will provide support to the People & Culture Business Partner team which will impact various MINDBODY departments. The P&C Generalist will be involved in communicating and supporting the implementation of P&C projects and initiatives to meet business needs. Ability to build strong relationships, provide excellent customer service, and respond to team members across the organization as needed. Support of the P&C Business Partner team by maintaining People & Culture programs including, but not limited to: team member engagement, team member transitions, performance management, policy implementation, and team member relations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree required.Prefer Business or HR Management.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification (preferred).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience or advanced degree in lieu of experience.
- Experience with HR Technologies – HRIS & Recruiting tools: Prefer experience with ADP, Jobvite, TalentWise and DocuSign.
- Experience working with US based companies with US and International locations is preferred.
- Success working in a fast-paced environment; experience working at a growing technology company is a plus.
- Possess a basic knowledge of federal, state and applicable local laws and regulations.
- Experience working with immigration processes and procedures is a plus.
- Experience working with performance management practices, policies and procedures.
- Analytical skills.Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint for presentations.
- Excellent skills with MS Office.
- A strong sense of accountability, ownership and pride in work performed.
- Self-managing, results-oriented, and capable of managing multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to practice professional discretion; recognize and assess potential challenges in situations.
- Based on business needs, occasional travel to satellite or international locations may be required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with P&C Business Partner team to provide guidance to various departments/managers/teams across the entire company, as needed. Create and track required forms and ensure consistency in process and policy adherence.
- Work with P&C Business Partners to implement P&C programs that drive employee engagement and connect our core values to company operational objectives.
- Support the P&C Business Partner team with various projects and initiatives; often being the single point of contact/project coordinator for these areas.Receive direction from manager on how to prioritize requests.
- Involved in coordinating and conducting the exit process of team members, ensuring that departments and departing team members have a consistent exit experience.
- Support urgent business projects as outlined by P&C Business Partners, as the needs arise in areas such as: elimination of positions, promotions, addressing performance, retention, engagement, etc.
- Create reports, graphs and presentations by using analytical tools to interpret and translate data to assist Business Partner team.
- Build and maintain proper documentation of HR practices and procedures.Suggest ideas to improve existing procedures, and work with manager to ensure implementation of these updates/improvements.
- Back up P&C Business Partner as needed and support areas of the organization that need additional support.
- Administer immigration process and procedures.
- Respond to team member inquires and requests regarding defined HR procedures.
- Strong knowledge and ability to communicate details of P&C policies and procedures regarding payroll, benefits, compensation, employee development, recruiting, etc.
- Focus on quality and process improvement to continue building a customer focused experience for team members and leaders.
- Understand general business initiatives, priorities and objectives.Ability to continuously evolve and grow with the business.
- Support ad hoc administrative duties, if the P&C admin team needs additional support/guidance.
- Other duties as assigned