Executive Assistant / Office Administrator
Trintech | Administration | London, England
Trintech is a high-growth, private equity-owned software company with 500 employees in 9 countries. We are the leading provider of financial solutions for the Office of Finance with more than 3,100 customers in more than 100 countries including most of the Fortune 100. Our software solutions ensure the accuracy and integrity of their financial data and strengthen internal controls to support compliance requirements. Our European team is growing quickly, and we seek an experience HR professional to join our team.
In addition, assistance will be needed in our London office with all aspects of building facilities, office equipment, mail, supplies etc. to ensure our office operation run smoothly.
- Executive Assistant to MD Europe and serve as point person for other senior leadership across the firm
- Manage and maintain daily schedule and travel itineraries.
- Ensure supported executives are prepared with all materials and information for meetings, events, and travel.
- Coordinate internal and external communications and meetings.
- Draft, manage, and proofread documents/correspondence/presentations.
- Design and maintain a comprehensive filing system (paper and electronic).
- Track and submit expense reports on a regular basis.
- Prepare agendas and help with collateral creation for meetings.
- Assist in arranging special events, functions, meetings, and lunches including the coordination of all logistics.
- Work closely with other Executive Assistants and coordinators to manage projects, calendars, and events when appropriate.
- Gather context and prioritize among multiple requests to suggest best use of executive's time.
- Provide proactive support of meeting set up: arrive at each meeting in advance and ensure all teleconferencing connections are established, materials are up on the screen and distributed as needed.
- Participate in key meetings to take notes, assign next steps, and distribute in an executive approved email communication as needed.
- Support executive's day to day needs to facilitate time management such as picking up/ordering meals and other one-off requests.
- Support of other department leaders as needed with meeting scheduling and events set up.
Office Administration Duties:
- Manage and maintain Trintech’s London office facility to ensure that the office is well maintained, and ensure offices are clean, safe, well stocked and tidy.
- Acting as first point of contact for visitors and staff.
- Order stationery, business cards and other items as necessary.
- Liaise with building management on Facilities related issues including lease obligations.
- Coordinate all building premise repair and maintenance activities.
- Process invoices as required
- Responsible for shipping/mailing/courier needs.
- Manage the switchboard
- Work with vendors to ensure health and safety, fire safety and electrical compliance needs are met.
- Help with other European offices as and when needed.
Skills & other Requirements:
- University Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ work experience (preferably in executive/administrative support).
- Attention to detail and prioritization.
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Occasional after- hours work may be necessary.
- Thorough knowledge of facilities and safety practices and procedures