CentralSquare Technologies | General & Administrative | Greensboro, NC
We are looking for a part-time front desk receptionist to join our North Carolina office. The hours for this role would be 1-5pm, Monday-Friday. This is a permanent part-time position without benefits.
Our receptionist is responsible for welcoming employees and visitors to our office as well as operating multiline Cisco telephone system to answer incoming calls and directing callers to appropriate personnel. As such, we are looking for a personable hire with some customer service background and a positive attitude.
You are also responsible for the following duties:
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access and issues badges when required.
- Updates appointment calendars.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
- Takes payments for mailroom services and products.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies.
- Creates and prints memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Dynamics CRM and/or willing to learn relevant software
- Employee will be responsible for maintaining front door security policies and 911 call procedures.
- Must have experience operating a switchboard and multi-line phone system, and general office skills.