Customer Marketing Manager
Vertafore | Marketing | Denver, CO
We’re currently seeking a creative, detail-oriented self-starter to join the marketing team as the Customer Marketing Manager. We’re looking for a team player that thrives in a highly collaborative environment. The right candidate is a strategic thinker and relationship builder that acts as a customer champion, while driving initiatives to increase customer advocacy, retention and growth.
This position reports to the Director, Marketing Communications. The ideal candidate demonstrates success in developing compelling value propositions, messaging, content, and marketing plans to both current and future customers.
Core requirements and responsibilities:
- Own the customer marketing strategy and execution
- Understand key business objectives and develop customer marketing campaigns that drive business results
- Serve as the primary engagement point with the customer success team to develop and manage customer communications to establish coordination of message and outreach frequency
- Build communications plans to drive adoption of new product offerings and features
- Lead and manage customer engagement programs, such as in-person/virtual events, awards programs, onboarding, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Work collaboratively to identify and create content that adds value to our customers
- Moderate and manage content for customer-facing webinars
- Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories alongside our customer reference program leader
- Provide marketing strategy and support for key customer events
- Have a strong pulse on our customer - solicit customer feedback and anticipate their needs; communicate this intelligence to the company for strategic planning purposes
- Review and analyze performance of all customer marketing activities and recommend ongoing improvements
- A passion for serving and understanding customers
- Strong interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and storytelling (written, visual, and verbal)
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills with an ability to prioritize amidst many moving pieces
- Analytical chops to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Attention to detail and a commitment to exceptional work
- Experience working in fast-paced environment
- Proven strengths in communications or marketing
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or a related field
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 25% of the time.
- Located and working from an office location.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.