Senior Client Success Manager
KIBO | Customer Service | Dallas, TX
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
The Sr. Customer Success Manager (CSM) will ensure that Kibo’s solutions are delivering value to customers and will be responsible for high customer retention and referenceability. In this function, CSMs will manage multiple large customer accounts, platform strategy and best practices, technical solutioning, and reinforcing and building customer ROI. CSMs are responsible for generating leads for services, upsell can cross-sell of products and upgrade solutions, generating referenceable clients, and driving a great client experience. CSMs will work together with sales, services and global support to achieve this. The candidate will have excellent communication skills, be adaptable, detail-oriented, willing to travel, possess organized, analytical and problem-solving skills’, and be able to independently work with various internal teams to deliver superior customer solutions to their complex technical problems.
- Generate leads for services, upsell and solution upgrades.
- Define criteria for solution adoption and help customers achieve high adoption on Kibo software.
- Coordinate and drive QBR and customer facing meetings leveraging production data and usage analysis, understanding what the data is saying/not saying and shape adoption best practice recommendations, usability of the solution, achievement of customer goals and objectives.
- Work with sales and executive sponsor to participate in business and operational reviews with customers.
- Proactively engage with clients to determine opportunities for growth, problem resolution, etc.
- Analyze and help customers achieve high utilization of deployed solutions.
- Build relationships and earn the trust of customers, understand their requirements and act as technical advocate and escalation point.
- Ensure critical customer issues are addressed quickly and effectively by collaborating with Product Development, Professional Services, Cloud Operations, and Quality Assurance in a global environment.
- Follow and ensure process standardization and manage multiple accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success Management / Professional Services
- Experience of building relationship with various levels of stakeholders in large enterprises.
- Experience with SaaS, or retail industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work well both in a team environment and independently under minimal supervision.
- Experience at a global software or consulting firm is a plus.
- Previous experience of growing customer adoption and preventing customer churn a BIG plus