Numerator | Operations | Solon, OH
Numerator’s Data Specialist will be part of our advertising collection, processing team and classification team. If you have strong computer skills, are analytical, thrive in a changing environment, and like to improve processes, this is the opportunity for you.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Define and document business process and methodology
- Execute, monitor, measure and control business process
- Collaborate within and across the department to improve processes driving efficiency, quality and on time delivery
- Train associates on business process
- Develop and report on metrics for business process, identifying and correcting processes that are out of control
- Troubleshoot internal defects and external client issues, implementing root cause and corrective action
- Lead projects
- Communicate effectively with team members, managers, and other operational teams
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Bachelor’s degree or prior work experience in process improvement
- Strong computer skills
- Indexing / Classification of data experience working preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proven critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Takes initiative and learns quickly.
- Efficient time management, prioritization and organization.
- Process Management
- Project Management