Events Marketing Specialist
Ping Identity | Marketing - Field Marketing (7104) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Looking for an enthusiastic Event Marketing pro to create and execute the marketing strategy and plan supporting Marketing events in North America and select global locations. This individual needs creativity and data acumen to not only manage the big picture but execute the day to day elements; working closely with our internal creative and social media teams and outside vendors as needed. The individual will be on point to communicate to key constituents internally include executives, sales, customer success, partner teams.
This position is a full time, reporting to the Senior Field Marketing Manager
Major Responsibilities include:
- Define and drive a robust marketing strategy that results in increased attendee registration, booth traffic, and overall brand awareness.
- Build targeted campaigns using existing channels and identifying new promotional avenues
- Create and develop marketing plans, define campaign schedules and ensure timely implementation of on and offline activity.
- Continually review and improve the end to end campaign process
- Collaborate with internal teams to amplify social media, website and sales and customer/partner success team promotions to generate incremental registration.
- Work on a +9 month cycle to get ahead of themes/promotions for upcoming tradeshows/events to support logistical team/execution efforts
- Partner with internal resources to write effective copy that drives registration and traffic for events
- Use A/B testing and creativity to ensure a fresh and effective message
- Overall project manager of event messaging consistency and documentation
- Work with the initiative owners to ensure current campaigns are woven into event promotions
- Coordinate our presence when we use a mobile event app
- Work closely with social media team to develop and execute paid social ads, blogs, etc.
- Knowledge and effective use of website tools (Evergage, Sumo, etc) to expand promotions
- Maintain the decks, video, and photo archives from previous events
- Work with internal PR teams on applicable promotions/media outreach efforts as necessary
- 3-5 years professional work experience in event marketing within the B2B environment
- Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and bring some out-of-the-box ideas
- Strong communication skills – both in written and verbal communications