Sr. Sales Sourcer
TIBCO | 82002 HR Recruiting | Palo Alto, CA
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
As a Sr. Sales Sourcer/Coordinator you will primarily support the North American field sales talent acquisition team and its members. In this role you will identify, qualify and present the top talent available in the industry while helping drive the recruiting process from initial introduction to TIBCO to assisting with scheduling throughout the process.
What you’ll do:
- Your time will primarily be spent in two main areas. 1) Candidate identification and qualifying. 2) Assisting the Sales Talent acquisition recruiters in scheduling interviews to keep the process moving
- Identify, prospect and present a short-list of exceptional candidates for assigned roles
- Concurrently source on 10+ critical searches at various phases of the recruiting cycle
- Make recommendations to Talent Partners & Hiring Managers about competitive landscape supported with your respective research and market data
- Market and advertise critical roles on external social networks, blogs, etc.
- Ability to market and present TIBCO to passive candidates