Training Specialist, Sales Enablement
Vertafore | Marketing | Denver, CO
Core requirements and responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- Support other core sales enablement functions and content creation specific to sales enablement
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent project management skills
- Motivated, self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and time management ability
- Excellent knowledge of Vertafore product suite and audience
- Excellent understanding of insurance terminology, data analysis and interpretation
- Appreciation of the business requirements of an InsurTech organization
- Out-of-town, overnight travel is occasionally required.
- BA/BS Degree in business, marketing, or related field, or non-communication related degree with additional four years of professional communications experience. Master’s Degree a plus.
- Ability to develop and write creative, compelling, and accurate content in a variety of styles for diverse audiences and platforms, including print, online, and digital.
- Proven communication and collaboration skills with internal teams, stakeholders, and clients.
- Ability to work independently and exercise strong professional and editorial judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workflow and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated storytelling, writing, research and interviewing skills.
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign in particular); familiarity with web-based project management programs a plus.
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Located and working from an office location.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.