Senior Product Manager
MINDBODY | Product Development
Be part of a vibrant company that’s passionate about our customers! At MINDBODY, our purpose is to help people lead healthier, happier lives by connecting the world to wellness. In ten years, we envision 120 million Americans engaged in wellness activities. That’s more than twice the number engaged today.
MINDBODY is looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager to join our award-winning Consumer Marketplace team, which includes our MINDBODY App & Web products.
Your mission will be focused on improving the supply side of our consumer marketplace, the business listings. In this role, you will need to dig into the needs of the fitness studios, spas, salons and integrative health providers using our MINDBODY software. This includes helping businesses attract more consumers through acquisition tools and expanding features like dynamic pricing to maximize their revenue and capacity. You’ll work with our highly talented engineering and design teams, as well as across sales, marketing and customer service.
What you will do:
- Lead the MINDBODY Promote product team within MINDBODY, including overall metrics, business outcomes, product vision and roadmap.
- Be the inspiring product owner of your dedicated scrum team
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the wellness industry and our customers to define the product vision and strategy.
- Work with cross-functional teams to figure out the best way to quickly deliver business outcomes.
- Define, prioritize, execute and measure features and experiments.
- Be the voice of consumers and fitness, wellness and beauty businesses
We are looking for:
- 5+ years experience in product management delivering highly successful and innovative software products with your fingerprints all over them.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence and gain the cooperation necessary across the organization to successfully deliver to schedules/deadlines
- Bias toward action. You know what matters the most to make the business successful and you bring a laser focus to your team. You are scrappy and you encourage your team to be resourceful.
- Passion for solving problems (large and small). You bring a customer-centric mindset.
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset
- Experience managing an agile development process: you know how to make things happen.
- A leader with a track record of inspiring cross-functional teams