Customer Support Team Lead
MINDBODY | Customer Service
Customer Service Team Leader
Who is MINDBODY?
MINDBODY is trusted by thousands of clients in over 80 countries to manage and grow their businesses. Named one of the top software companies in the US by Inc. magazine, MINDBODY helps businesses leverage technology to streamline operations and make their services more accessible to their clients. The MINDBODY mission is help people lead healthier, happier lives by connecting the world to fitness, beauty, and wellness
What does a Technical Support Team Leader do at MINDBODY?
The Technical Support Team Leader is supervisory position that provides leadership and support to an assigned group of Technical Support Specialists, as well as secondary support to clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accept escalated phone calls, chat sessions and emails from Technical Support Specialists
- Ensure team members stay on track with assigned tasks using InTouch and Pipkins reports
- Assign team members to follow up with clients as needed
- Reroute tasks as needed to resolve issues such as high wait times
- Help answer phone calls if phone call volume spikes
- Verify bugs submitted by their team before forwarding the bug to development
- Escalate bugs to the Defect Tracking Specialist
- Evaluate job performance and provide reviews for direct reports
- Provide team members with reports on their performance
- Quality Monitoring coaching sessions after monitored calls
- Weekly and monthly reports on Schedule Adherence and Quality
- Provide training to team members as directed by the Technical Support Manager
- Communicate changes and/or new policies to their team
- Perform 1 on 1 meetings with direct reports monthly
- The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Keeps confidences and avoids gossip; admits mistakes; does not misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Understands motivation and inspiring groups of people.
- Addresses and resolves conflict within a team environment.
- Writes clearly and effectively for a variety of situations, including, but not limited to performance evaluations, disciplinary write ups, bug submissions, and answers to client inquires.
- Remains calm during escalated issues; is not defensive or irritated in stressful situations.
- Continually looks to improve his/her knowledge of the product and service.
What are the benefits of working for MINDBODY?
- Working with an established Global brand in our new offices in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, a few short minutes from Town Hall and St James stations
- Join a market leader right at the beginning of expansion
- Monthly $65 allowance to spend on beauty or wellness services (gym memberships, massages, salon treatments, and more)
- Free weekly free on-site Yoga and Pilates classes
- Fresh fruit delivered every week
- Provided breakfast on Mondays and lunch on Fridays
- Various wellness programs
- A supportive and fun working environment where positive team culture is 100% a MUST!
Don’t just take our word for it check out our LinkedIn page and Instagram to keep up with our employees’ day to day life at MINDBODY.
84 percent of employees expressed that it is a great workplace!
What are the core skills you will need to succeed?
- 5 years account management experience, with 2+ years of previous management and leadership experience in similar role is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present/teach to a variety of audiences
- Previous experience dealing with Enterprise level clients and officers
- Demonstrated competence in effective change management processes
What are the specific skills required to succeed in a Customer Support Team Leader role?
- Exhibits a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
- Is skilled in motivating and inspiring groups of people
- Possesses sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Addresses and resolves conflict within a team environment
- Writes clearly and effectively for a variety of situations, including, but not limited to performance evaluations, disciplinary write ups, bug submissions, and answers to client inquires
- Remains calm during escalated issues; is not defensive or irritated in stressful situations
- Shows proven ability to manage down, up and sideways
- Creative, Innovative and works well with others
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Keeps confidences and avoids gossip; admits mistakes; does not misrepresent him/herself for personal gain