Senior SharePoint Consultant
Advanced | IT Services
Microsoft Office 365/SharePoint Senior Consultant
- Job Type: Permanent, Full time
- Location: City Road, Shoreditch, London
- Business Unit: Advanced SI Practice
- Role: Senior Office 365/SharePoint Consultant
- Reporting to: SharePoint Team Lead
Business Unit Description
Advanced SI Practice is a leading Microsoft Gold Partner delivering specialist solutions across a range of high profile customers. The Business Unit is focused on the Microsoft product stack with a strong emphasis on SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and Data Analytics solutions delivered to group customers and new names.
Team & Role Description
There is a dedicated Microsoft SharePoint consultancy team included in the business unit. This role will have a key focus within the SharePoint team providing professional services delivery for the new and existing customers. The role will be responsible for the provision of solutions architecture, design, development and deployment across a range of markets.
- In depth Microsoft SharePoint experience, working across all versions both online and on-premises.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships and manage clients whilst gathering requirements and liaising with various departments.
- Experience in scoping customer requirements, defining and delivering solutions.
- Wireframing; ensuring the design and layout are in keeping with the client's requirements
- SharePoint customisation and configurations, workflows and reporting.
- Troubleshooting, analysing and where possible resolving issues where functionality is not working as designed.
- Making modification to existing and configuration of new instances in line with customer requirements
- Provide technical support after the project launch
- Liaising with Microsoft technical support on issues within the product that are impacting customer solutions
- Experience in working as a consultant on customer projects with experience in scoping customer requirements, defining and delivering solutions.
- Experience of architecture and designing SharePoint solutions
- Knowledge of .SPFx, CSOM, Graph API, PowerShell PnP, MS Teams, Flow and PowerApps
- Data migration experience to SharePoint, OneDrive for Business and Teams
- Knowledge of modern sites and hub site capabilities
- Knowledge and experience of 3rd party applications e.g. K2, Nintex, Sharegate, Quest
- SharePoint certifications
- Agile project delivery and development experience
- Yammer deployment experience
- Experience with ITIL, TOGAF and PRINCE2 methodologies and frameworks would be beneficial.