Manager, Sales Engineering
Jamf | 160 - Systems Engineering
The Manager, Sales Engineering will lead a team of sales engineers in Japan & Asia for supporting of revenue and sales goals, while improving pre-sales efforts by working directly with team members to provide crucial mentoring and technical training. The role also involves executing against departmental strategy and objectives.
- Manage the priorities of a Sales Engineer team, ensuring the growth of both the team’s individuals and its overall capabilities to deliver.
- Manage the planning and execution of pre-sales efforts, including all associated resources to meet committed sales and service objectives.
- Be an active participant in the department's management team to provide strategic planning and effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to the established plan.
- Directly build and supervise a team of sales engineers, including the hiring, training, preparation and delivery of staff performance evaluations and career development activities.
- Lead, guide and mentor systems engineers on the appropriate features and tools of Jamf technical solutions.
- Act as the technical point of contact for strategic prospects and partners throughout the sales process positioning, presenting, and demonstrating Jamf solutions, products, and proposals.
- Attend and present at strategic industry trade shows and events.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Creates an environment where all job responsibilities are in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Fosters a workplace with the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Models a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- Provide clear vision, strategies, support and expectations to ensure employees are able to learn, grow and expand their skills, perspectives and experiences to help grow JAMF Software
- 2 – 4 Years leading and developing employees (Required)
- 2 – 4 Years of technical sales, support or services experience (Required)
- Knowledge of the Jamf products and related architecture and tools, as well as relevant competing solutions (Preferred)
- Understanding of Apple technology (OS X and iOS) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) within a medium to large scale Apple environment, IT operations, administration, planning or other relevant experience (Preferred)
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- Strong Business and Conversational English skills and native Japanese skills.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Proven Analytical Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Read / Comprehend Written Instructions
- Follow Verbal Instructions
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results driven culture
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
- Good Listening Skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
- Apple Platform