Numerator | Talent | Vadodara, Gujarat
Reporting to the Director, the Manager, will lead the talent acquisition process, and the team. The position requires robust analytical abilities, and a creative approach to problem-solving coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- Streamline current Talent Acquisition procedure
- To roll out strategic initiatives for managing bulk-hiring
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing techniques
- Ensure the applicant tracking system remains updated
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Vendor Management
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on specific labor laws related to talent acquisition and inform team and management about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager or Talent Acquisition Consultant.
- Experience in managing entire Talent Acquisition life cycle
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing a team (local/remote).
- Experience with campus hiring
- Experience managing a high-volume hiring
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of basic labor laws
- Experience with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills Masters/ PGDM in Human Resources Management or equivalent degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.