Technical Account Manager (TAM) / Project Manager
Tomia | Operations | Bogotá, Bolivar
Technical Account Manager (South American Region) - Remote from home with Travel
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, TOMIA serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
The TAM (Technical Account Managers) is responsible for all aspects of the deployment, implementation and customer success within his territory, working very closely with the Sales and other technical team to insure best business results. Delivery of customer projects on budget, time and quality. Responsible and Accountable for Project’s P&L, Resource management and KPI’s End to End accountability on Customer Satisfaction
- Take projects from original concept through final implementation and will work with multiple partners affected by the project.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports
- Collaborate with the broader CX Leadership Team with a mindset of continuous processes improvement, innovation, and informed decision making
- Be the point of escalation when there is an aggrieved customer needing leadership attention
- Closely communicate with the Support Platform team to ensure that the team is meeting customer requirements,
- Build and maintain relationships with other teams to ensure close collaboration and alignment of Customer Experience goals and appropriate resourcing
Skills & Requirements
- Management of 3 - 4 (small to medium) projects simultaneously
- Spanish speaking required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Three years of professional experience in a project management and/or consulting role
- Ability to lead and motivate other team members
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- High-level technical, project, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Diligence and commitment to following through and resolving problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Positively contagious; possess and promote a “can do” attitude
- Understands the importance of communication rhythms and possess the ability to effectively cascade messaging
- Demonstrate both detail and big picture orientation
- Ability to act as a change agent by identifying and recommending changes in procedures, processes and delivery. Able to lead self and others to implement and adopt approved changes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Project Management Tools such as MS Project, Project Workbench, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially MS Project and SharePoint and other MS Office tools
- Strong organizational, negotiation and influencing skills
- Basic Telephony knowledge specializing in Rating, Routing & Billing systems is a plus
- Willingness to travel 30% to 50% of the time, including International travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or IT-related discipline is preferred
- PMP Certification is a plus