Senior Manager IT Engineering
MINDBODY | Product Development | Pune, Maharashtra
JOB TITLE: Senior Manager, IT Operations
JOB FUNCTION: Information Technology
JOB FAMILY: IT - IT Operations
REPORTS TO: Director IT Operations
DATE UPDATED: 4/22/2019
JOB FAMILY SUMMARY:
Corporate Operations and Productivity delivers operational support for existing MINDBODY productivity and collaboration solutions, as well as partnering with the business to deliver new and innovative productivity solutions leveraging people, process and technology.
MINDBODY’s Corporate Operations and Productivity Team is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, IT Operations. This is a full-time management position in Corporate Operations partnering with our internal line of business teams such as Sales, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Finance and Accounting. You must possess a deep knowledge of Microsoft O365 architecture and administration, SharePoint Design, sales, customer service and marketing processes and procedures as well as broad experience with SaaS platforms and customer relationship management. This role partners closely with our internal teams such as Sales, Customer Service, and Finance teams at MINDBODY to help deliver innovative technology solutions for productivity and collaboration. You must possess a broad background in information technology, a practical understanding of how businesses work, as well excellent problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience in IT information technology
- Deep knowledge of the Microsoft stack, including Active Directory, Windows Serve and O365
- Knowledge Level ITIL v3 or above certification
- 3+ years of hands-on experience administering Office365
- Experience using a service management tool such as Service Now to manage your teams work and metrics
- Experience with Agile processes
- 5+ years of experience managing a team to deliver complex technology projects
- Deep understanding of collaboration enabling principles and methodologies
- Experience with ITSM methodologies
- Experience creating and monitoring KPI’s and Metrics
- Excellent understanding of IT business processes
- Excellent oral and written documentation skills
- Experience with business process analysis
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mentor technical staff on technical skills, assist with training and development of training plans
- Manage technical staff on business processes, including risk, security and team processes.
- Act as the senior technical engineer for the team, providing systems and design guidance or direct implementation when required.
- Develop and provide training to a variety of user audiences that have a variety of technical skill levels across MINDBODY in order to promote and increase usage of our Productivity and Collaboration platforms.
- Provide technical direction and oversight for the engineers for MINDBODY’s Corporate technology environment on a day-to-day basis - coordinating technical design, ensuring adherence to our release and change management process and maintaining the production environment
- Coordinate with MindBody PMO on project technical design and delivery for associated projects
- Follow and implement industry best practices for release & environment management
- Should be self-driven, good communicator and a team player; Mentor team members
- Partner with the various departments to define and document process, strive for operational excellence and translate business problems to solutions.
- Manage multiple small to medium-scope projects, including requirements gathering, developing work breakdowns and project plans, track task status, and escalate as needed to keep projects on schedule
- Define and document processes, capture functional requirements, assess technology solutions, generate use cases, create functional designs, document training plans, analyze data migration needs
- Analyze long term requirements and make recommendations and proposals for implementing technology strategies
- You are able to quickly learn new technologies, find creative solutions to a wide variety of problems, and communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- All other duties as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
- This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
SCOPE OF SUPERVISION/AUTHORITY:
Select language appropriate to role. Delete all others, as well as this line. Contact Comp if JD is VP level or above.
Duties are performed under limited supervision. Decision making authority is broad within the scope of assignments. This position requires self-direction and continuous evaluation of priorities to ensure completion by deadlines. All decisions and consulting will reflect adherence with internal policies and state and federal law. This position plays a key role in recruiting, supervising, evaluating, mentoring and if necessary, dismissing team members. Although this role can operate successfully with little direct supervision, all operational changes particularly those relating to job function changes, raises, service level goals, and anything budget related must be agreed upon by the department Executive.
The incumbent or successful candidate must meet the job requirements above in order to perform the essential functions of this position and achieve the outcomes/results indicated in this job description. The Company will make every effort to make reasonable accommodations upon request to enable qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.
I acknowledge receipt of this job description. Nothing contained in this job description is intended to nor does it create a contract of employment for any specific duration.
Team Member Signature: ________________________________________ Date: _______________
Team Member Name: ___________________________________________