Customer Success Manager
TIBCO | 73754 Mashery Sales Support | London, England
TIBCO recognizes that our ongoing success and growth is directly associated with our ability to maintain consistently high levels of customer satisfaction, which in turn will translate into customer retention. We’re committed to reaching beyond the boundaries of traditional support by intentionally growing mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, and we do this through actively engaging with them to understand their unique projects and partnering with them to help enhance their own ability to be successful with our products.
As Customer Success Manager you will advises and guides a variety of customers ensuring they maximize the value they derive from the TIBCO Connected intelligent Cloud (CIC) solution they purchased from us, further understand their emerging needs and help them align their programs with best practices and key success factors. Working closely with the TIBCO Account Executives, the pre-sales team and the professional service organization you will provide input into their strategic customer plans, helping them to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of TIBCO or uncovering new use cases for TIBCO amongst their customer portfolio
You should be able to articulate value, inspire and sell the future and potential of TIBCO CIC offering to current or potential customers. Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, you are an experienced SaaS Customer Success Manager with a proven track record of problem-solving, extremely high retention and expanding account revenue.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship across a variety of functions and roles, including executives, decision-makers, product managers and functional users.
- Establish and oversee customer adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on customer investment
- Ensure renewals, identify and prioritize growth opportunities, and drive revenue through expansion/upsell
- Collaborate with internal functional counterparts to enable customer marketing, product roadmap, and overall communication
- Understand all aspects of TIBCO CIC functionality and perform demonstrations/training for new users within a customer’s organization.
- Advocate for customers internally to ensure utmost customer satisfaction
- Act as a thought leader and subject matter/product expert