Contracts Intern (Part-Time)
Tomia | Accounting/Finance
Contracts Internship (Part-Time)
TOMIA is seeking a motivated and driven Contracts Intern for Fall 2019 and beyond. The ideal candidate must be able to learn quickly, work independently, and take initiative to assist the team as needed. Must be able to dedicate 8 hrs/week and be on-site in our Vienna, VA office during those hours.
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, Tomia serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
- Researching and resolving routine issues related to company contracts, while referring complex issues to the Director of Contract Administration.
- Drafting and preparing official and legal documents.
- Reviewing and analyzing completed contracts and updating the contract database system with key items.
- Researching and documenting operational processes
- Reviewing and summarizing key deal points/internal legal issue on contracts.
- Assisting with reviewing terms in SOW’s.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required to uphold a high level of confidentiality of all work performed.
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyze complex issues and then communicate well thought out and fact-based conclusions.
- Organized, strong attention to detail and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with demonstrated ability to alter method and means of communication to best suited for the receiving audience
- Competent in Microsoft Office and familiar with basic Excel formulas with ability to learn and utilize more advanced functionality
- Must be capable of working independently while managing competing priorities and keeping management fully informed.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work 8 hours per week on-site in Vienna, VA (Tyson’s Corner)
- Interest in, or direct experience with, commercial agreements and contract law.
- Pre-law junior or senior undergraduate students or JD candidates already attending law school