Workplace Services Administrator
MINDBODY | Real Estate & Workplace Services
As a Workplace Services Administrator, the successful individual will support the Workplace Services department with coordination of multiple projects that ensure vendor communication, budget expenditures & timelines are updated and delivered to department management in a timely manner. The skilled individual will assist with communicating SOP’s within the department and will serve as a working support lead at the Front Desk for our San Luis Obispo Headquarters.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report back to department management on project timelines, departmental expenditures and vendor relationships.
- As directed help support enterprise wide space planning and design strategies.
- Provide support for scheduling and vacation planning for the Workplace Services Department.
- Interacts with vendors and support staff to help ensure assigned projects are being completed.
- Assists in the training of new hires on Workplace Administrative duties and responsibilities.
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation, instruction, persuasion, or speaking with others.
- Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure.
- Creates signage as needed to communicate/direct changes to team members.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a front lobby reception center within a fortune five hundred company.
- Experience in vendor and project management.
- Keeps confidentiality and avoids gossip; admits mistakes; emulates MINBODY core values at all times.
- Has a background understanding projects budgets and how to forecast out projected expenditures.
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers; has high customer focus, diligence, learning on the fly, and drive to meet/exceed goals.
- Keeps confidences; handles high-pressure situations with tact, diplomacy, and professionalism.
- Highly resilient; Remains calm during escalated issues; Well-spoken with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Above average proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
- Ability to perform well under tight deadlines.
- Effective communication and technology skills to stay connected with other departments, team members and campus locations.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and sit at a desk, read and comprehend, reason and analyze, use fine finger movements, and see, talk and hear.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard.
- This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately.