Aerial Triangulation Technician
EagleView | Operations | Rochester, NY
- Utilize proprietary internal and industry standard photogrammetric software packages to perform aerial triangulation and digital terrain model (DTM) extraction
- Ensure that customer accuracy and quality requirements are met by following established procedures and policies
- Assist with the production of photogrammetric and digital mapping products in a timely and cost effective manner
- Document details related to project progress and overall status updates using established company standards and systems
- Work with photogrammetric management to identify best practices and procedural improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 year college degree in Photogrammetry, Geography, GIS, or a related technical field.
- Conceptual familiarity with GIS and GPS/INS systems
- Attentive to detail/comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Independent, self-starter
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with limited supervision
Preferred Knowledge, Skill and Experience Requirements
- Experience with Pictometry Sensor System and software applications
- Familiarity with commercial photogrammetric software packages, e.g. INPHO or Socet Set
- Familiarity with ArcGIS or another commercial GIS product
- High level of computer literacy
- Strong desire to learn new skills
- Strong/confident decision making ability
- Strong analytic skills – mathematical background preferred
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.