Global IT Infrastructure Engineer
TIBCO | 84002 IT - Infrastructure
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer who will be responsible for the design, build, deploy and maintain of our organization's IT infrastructure using latest technologies. Analyzes and resolves problems associated with server hardware/software and applications software and ensures scalability and appropriate integration with other systems.
As member of global Infrastructure team, you will be working closely with architecture team to implement and establish latest industry standards and procedures pertaining to IT Systems.
To be a successful candidate you need to have experience working in a high availability business critical environment, supporting a diverse range of server hardware, SAN storage & data backup systems and providing troubleshooting and maintenance for various operating systems and virtualization technologies.
- Ensure on time resolution of key IT Systems to ensure maximum uptime and service availability
- Installing and managing server hardware and implementing network security measures
- Responsible for backup and recovery procedures
- Perform regular infrastructure maintenance tasks to optimize server’s performance
- Troubleshoot and remediate issues impacting the operation of the corporate infrastructure
- Serve as one of the primary points of contact for OEM vendors and service providers and coordinate design, provisioning, installation and troubleshooting
- Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures
- Work on various engineering projects to enhance company’s infrastructure