Sr. Front-End Software Engineer
Ping Identity | Product Development - Software (5103)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
- Develop resilient end-user facing web applications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and meet desired usability goals
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years of experience in Front End development
- Experience with JSON, XML, and REST technologies
- Experience with CSS frameworks and conventions (CSS3, SASS / LESS, BEM)
- Working knowledge of Git and the command line
- Great communication skills and desire to mentor more junior developers
- A strong eye for design details
- Familiarity with Java
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies