Senior Product Manager
KIBO | Product Development | Austin, TX
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
The Senior Product Manager will focus on developing the Ecommerce product by conducting market research, gauging user feedback and needs, determining specifications for the product and managing the product roadmap to deliver updates and new features. This role will also require team management skills, a strong ability to communicate across different teams and clients and a focus on execution.
- Own the Product Vision, Strategy, Roadmap, and Product Backlog
- Ensure cross-functional alignment with strategy
- Own requirements, specifications, and release plans for assigned products
- Serve as voice of the customer for assigned scrum teams
- Prioritize product development and feature enhancements
- Understand and incorporate customer and market insights into roadmap
- Deliver business cases to support product investments and expansions
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Management or Agile Development role
- Ability to establish credibility with engineers
- Glean customer insights from quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Take action and hands-on experience in delivering business results
- Excellent communication skills - be able to present to customers and internal audiences
- Prior experience with shipping features on aggressive timelines
- Prior experience developing wireframes and product specs
- Prior experience with B2B product management is a plus
- Prior experience in the CPG industry, market research or with panel data is a plus
- Be comfortable with excel; SQL is a plus