Lifecycle Marketing Associate
MINDBODY | Marketing | San Diego, CA
As a Lifecycle Associate, you will work with both internal and external partners to drive engagement, nurture loyalty and advocacy while reducing churn and maximizing activation and revenue from MINDBODY app and mindbody.io consumers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Lifecycle Marketing Associate will partner with consumer lifecycle, analytics, product management and creative teams to utilize a combination of project management, creative direction, and data to deliver on programs that support the greater goals within the Lifecycle/Growth team.
- Play a critical role in building strategy across all three channels with our marketing automation platform.
- Co-own and assist with the production of lifecycle programs, including email, push, and in-app campaigns for both app and web products. This includes the setup, scheduling and deployment as well as support in reporting and post mortems with the working team.
- Troubleshoot and QA issues as needed with new and existing programs.
- Utilize cross functional resources effectively (including Content, Engineering, Data Science/Analytics, Product Management teams).
- Maintain and update marketing calendar to ensure all campaigns are updated, tracked and moving according to timeline.
- For the love of data - analyze and document campaign results to inform business decisions within tools such as Confluence and Amplitude.
- Strong interest in using quantitative data to inform qualitative decisions. Proficiency in Math and and Microsoft Excel is a plus.
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure projects stay according to plan.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 1-3 years within digital marketing
- Preferred: lifecycle/growth, project management, CRM, mobile app marketing, digital advertising.
- Proven experience using at least one of these channels: email, push notifications, in-app messages, SMS and/or remarketing; familiarity with email platforms (Marketing Cloud), tracking, analytic tools (e.g. Braze, Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS for emails (or willingness/excitement to learn).
- Analytical, data driven, funnel driven, experimentation and A/B testing.
- Experience with campaign development, from briefs to launch.
- Strong project management skills, able to juggle various projects at once.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques.
- And lastly, no ego! Always be humble and helpful.