Field Marketing Specialist
MINDBODY | Marketing
Who is MINDBODY?
MINDBODY is trusted by thousands of clients in over 80 countries to manage and grow their businesses. Named one of the top software companies in the US by Inc. magazine, MINDBODY helps businesses leverage technology to streamline operations and make their services more accessible to their clients. The MINDBODY mission is help people lead healthier, happier lives by connecting the world to fitness, beauty, and wellness
What does Marketing do at MINDBODY?
In the role of Marketing Field Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, executing and optimizing marketing events that deliver pipeline results to plan and enrich the MINDBODY brand.
You will partner with sales leaders and to assess existing and emerging opportunities in developing your go-to-market plans. You will work together with the regional and global marketing teams to develop annual and quarterly plans that deliver results required to achieve lead targets. You will be accountable for delivering all aspects of the event marketing plans across products in coordination with digital, communication and content teams. Organizational and executional skills, communication and teamwork will be key to success in this role.
What are the benefits of working for MINDBODY?
- Working with an established Global brand in our new offices in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, a few short minutes from Town Hall and St James stations
- Competitive Salary $70k- $90k AUD
- Join a market leader right at the beginning of expansion
- Monthly prepaid card to spend on beauty or wellness services (gym memberships, massages, salon treatments, and more)
- Free weekly free on-site Yoga and Pilates classes
- Fresh fruit delivered every week
- Provided breakfast on Mondays and lunch on Fridays
- Various wellness programs
- A supportive and fun working environment where positive team culture is 100% a MUST!
Don’t just take our word for it check out our LinkedIn page and Instagram to keep up with our employees’ day to day life at MINDBODY.
85% of employees expressed that it is a great workplace!
What are the core skills you will need to succeed?
- BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or Related field
- 3+ years experience managing B2B marketing events in fast-growth global SAAS company including working with sales teams
- 3+ years experience managing logistics for field events
- Proven experience using data to deliver insights, action and business results
- Experience working with agencies, securing venues for events and adhering to budget
- Experience designing promotional items, supporting materials and collaborating with design teams
- Organised, objective driven, efficient and capable of delivering to expectations and adhering to plans
- Strong collaboration and team player skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, delegate and prioritise work under critical deadlines
- Outstanding leadership, interpersonal communication and experience working across matrix organisations (working effectively with regional marketing, sales, and marketing operations will be keys to success)