Software Engineer II - Image Warehouse
EagleView | Engineering & IT
As a Software Engineer you will join our development team focused on building out our future three-dimensional modeling applications. You will be responsible for assisting in the development of the architecture and integration with the rest of the EagleView engineering organization.
As a member of this team you will also be responsible for generating proof of concepts of new technology, and working with the internal product development organization on creating new internal tools. We are looking for a candidate who will enjoy working as part of a group, and is enthusiastic about making a difference in the future of our company.
- A proven track record developing fast, reliable, scalable distributed web services.
- Experience in 3D rendering technology and computation geometry
- Experience with web backend technologies (Node.js, Golang, Python)
- Experience with modern general purpose programming languages (C++17, C#, Java)
- Experience with cloud development (Azure, AWS, GCP) desired
- Familiarity with Docker and container orchestration (Kubernetes, ECS, or similar).
- Experience with GIS and Image processing a plus
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.