Marketing Operations Intern Analytics and Systems
PowerSchool | Marketing
PowerSchool is looking for Marketing Intern to manage effectively large amounts of data. The scope of projects is to insert, update and maintain accurate data in our CRM and MAP.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text-based and numerical information from source documents or internal reports within specified time limits
- Perform regular data reviews of daily and weekly reports and make appropriate modifications as necessary
- Adhere to data procedure and program techniques when performing data entry duties
- Monitor data integrity by eliminating duplicate records, updating incomplete fields, etc.
- Review contact quality as new records enter our system through marketing automation
- Other duties as assigned
- Data entry experience
- Quick ability to type with speed and accuracy
- Quick ability to multi-task multiple monitors and navigate quickly back and forth from Excel to web browser
- Experience with MS Office
- Strong attention eye for detail
- Associates or College degree
- SalesForce experience a plus