Android IOT Engineer II
Omnitracs | SW Engineering
- Solid understanding of Java, Android internals (OS architecture), ability to build os, Android framework, Android SDK, NDK
- Strong Experience in multi-threaded programming in Java on mobile devices
- Strong Experience in multi-threaded programming in C++ on mobile devices
- Strong fundamentals in computer science regarding data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded programming etc.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented analysis and design and experience working with design patterns to build modern systems
- Experience working with project tracking tools like Jira
- Experience working with source control systems like perforce, git
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Desired 3+ years
- B.S or M.S in computer science or equivalent.