Sr. Technical/Demo Marketing Manager
Ping Identity | Marketing - Product Marketing (7105)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Sr. Technical/Demo Marketing Manager will create and manage a wide range of Product and Solution demos for the early stages of the buyer’s journey. The ideal candidate will bring a strong blend of creativity, story telling, solution and benefit messaging, demo usability and design, as well as become a deep subject matter expert on Ping’s solutions and capabilities.
In this role, you’ll work cross functionally with Ping’s product marketers, product managers, sales leaders, and executives to optimally position Ping’s integrated solutions and products. You’ll work closely with field sales and regional solution architects to align your demos to common use cases with prospects, customers and partners. This candidate will work within the Product and Solution Marketing team and provides a fantastic opportunity to hone your skills in a fast growing, security software company.
- Create a range of product and solution demos that creatively position Ping’s capabilities to solve pressing business problems.
- Develop demo concepts and scenarios leveraging a range of supporting technologies and tools.
- Present product demos at conference sessions, keynotes, webinars, and a range of internal Ping events.
- Conduct assessments of competitor demos and present findings to Ping Sales and Marketing leadership.
- Train Ping sales representatives and Ping partners to present demos to prospects.
- Maintain and support demos to reflect new product features and capabilities.
- Support product launch activities and collaborate with Product Marketing and Product Management on an ongoing basis to define market requirements.
- 3+ experience as a technical marketer, product marketer, or product manager.
- Experience with cloud/software demos, web/mobile user interfaces, and usability best practices.
- Experience interacting with customers, prospects, and partners.
- Experience training field sales organizations.
- Good understanding of enterprise security software.
- Hands-on experience with identity and access management solutions is ideal.
- Self-starter with an ability to lead and follow-through on technical projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to accommodate up to 20% travel.