Numerator | Talent
The Technical Recruiter will join the Global Recruitment Team out of our growing Pune office and will primarily be responsible for the talent acquisition efforts for the software development/engineering/research & development and employment branding efforts. Owned by Vista Equity Partners, one of the largest and most successful data and software firms in the world, Numerator provides unparalleled consumer insights at a massive scale.
- Perform detailed job intake sessions with hiring managers in order to construct the ideal candidate profile.
- Implement creative and targeted search strategies that help the Recruiting team become more successful in pipelining both active and passive candidates.
- Generate interest in passive candidates to move forward in the process and conduct phone screens.
- Articulate Numerator's business and culture differentiators to candidates as the first point-of-contact.
- Phone screen candidates across all job disciplines and provide actionable feedback to hiring managers.
- Possess an eye for talent for qualifying and engaging candidates for skill, as well as cultural fit.
- Ensure candidates are moving through the hiring process in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the job requisition approval and job offer approval processes.
- Capture and document all search activity in our applicant tracking system (Hirebridge) and all other relevant data points for various scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Create a positive experience for our hiring managers and candidates, regardless of the outcome.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of corporate / in-house recruiting experience with a proven track record
- At least 3 years of software development / software engineering recruitment experience
- Additional agency/search firm recruiting experience desirable
- Proficiency with Excel, Slack, Trello, PowerPoint, Hirebridge, Google Apps, etc.
- Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search technique skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.